Certain mental or developmental disorders make seniors display problematic behaviors. These may be harmful to themselves or others to varying degrees.
Fortunately, we have trained behavioral health professionals in our nursing team. They provide therapy, medication, and daily advice and assistance to help these individuals foster healthy behaviors and live fulfilling lives.
Our behavioral health nurses are trained in the following services:
- Assessing Emotional/Behavioral/Mental Status
- Psychiatric Medication Management
- Injection Administration of Psychotropic Drugs
- Medication Monitoring for Compliance
- Supportive Courtesy for Patient’s Family
- Monitor Nutritional and Hydration Intake
- Monitor the Effectiveness of Anti-Psychotic Drugs and Adverse Effects
- Education of Coping Skills for Living Alone
To avail of this service for your loved one, set an appointment or call 954-793-4800. Focused Home Health Agency, Inc. guarantees satisfactory results for their personalized care plan.