If your loved one’s mental or physical condition is keeping them from following their daily routines, they cannot practice their independence and maintain their wellness at home.
This is what our home health aides aim to alleviate. One can be assigned to your loved one at home for their daily assistance. They are trained to assist with a wide variety of activities of daily living (ADLs). These include:
- Personal Care
- Laundry/Changing bed linens
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparations/Cooking
- Recreational activities for seniors
- Toileting/Incontinence care
- Transferring (i.e. safely getting into and out of a chair, a vehicle, etc.)
- Walking assistance
- Transportation (assistance with getting to and from medical appointments, social functions, going to the spa or beauty salon, etc.)
To avail of this service for your loved one, set an appointment or call 954-793-4800. Focused Home Health Agency, Inc. guarantees satisfactory results for their personalized care plan.